You may be considering whether or not to hire an elder care lawyer to help with your legal planning or the plans of an aging loved one. An elder care lawyer differs from a traditional lawyer because he is able to meet the needs of a senior citizen, which are often different from the needs of other clients.
Why Hire a Wills Lawyer in Cary NC for Elder Care?
At Klish and Eldreth, our wills lawyer in Cary NC has worked with numerous senior citizens and their families to establish plans that ensure they are taken care of as they age. Let’s take a look at a few of the reasons why you should hire an elder care lawyer.
- The legal issues surrounding someone older may be different than what a younger person faces, so someone who has experience working with senior citizens can help ensure that the proper documents are drawn up in order to protect the senior and his or her wishes.
- Elder law is a branch that covers many different types of legal issues, but it focuses on the needs of senior citizens. Some of the specific topics that an elder care lawyer may cover are listed below. A wills lawyer in Cary NC can offer guidance in many of these areas.
- Living wills
- Estate planning
- Asset protection
- Probate and administration of trusts
- Durable power of attorney
- Medicaid claims and appeals
- Social security claims
- Disability claims
- Retirement and pension benefits
- Guardianships or conservatorships
- Long term care placement
- Nursing home issues
- Elder abuse or fraud
If you have questions about hiring an elder care lawyer, we have answers. Give us a call at Klish and Eldreth and speak with an elder care lawyer who knows the needs of senior citizens and their families. We can help make the process easier. Also, be sure to visit back with our next blog post to learn more about why you might need to hire a wills lawyer in Cary NC to help with elder care plans.
Estate planning is one of the most important parts of life that often times get overlooked. If you’ve yet to begin planning or haven’t updated in a while it might be time to think about doing so. Just contact our wills lawyer in Cary NC to begin estate planning, today. As always, for more information from Klish and Eldreth, PLLC be sure to visit back with us, soon! If you have any questions, contact us concerning any and all estate planning concerns!
Are you looking for a wills lawyer in Cary NC? Contact Klish and Eldreth, PLLC to schedule a consultation with us to get started with your estate plan. We are here to help you with all your legal matters, whether it be estate planning, trademarking, copyrighting, or DWI issues.