Family law is an area of law that focuses on any and all family matters. This includes the following:
- civil unions
- domestic partnerships
- child abuse
- child support
- child custody
- child visitation
- property settlements
- paternity fraud
- paternity tests
Also know as matrimonial law, the matters included in this type of law can be quite difficult to deal with alone. It might be best to hire a lawyer in Raleigh NC to help with any issues you might have concerning the topics above.
Over the course of the next several blog posts, our lawyer in Raleigh NC is going to take time to discuss each and every topic listed above. With the information, you might find a better understanding of each matter.
Below, you’ll find links to each of the blog posts we have in this series. Be sure to read over each one and contact our lawyer, should you have any questions.
- Family Law Part 1 – Domestic Partnerships
- Family Law Part 2 – Civil Unions
- Family Law Part 3 – Marriage
- Family Law Part 4 – Adoption
- Family Law Part 5 – Surrogacy
- Family Law Part 6 – Child Abuse
- Family Law Part 7 – Abduction
- Family Law Part 8 – Paternity Tests
- Family Law Part 9 – Paternity Fraud
Also take a look at these blogs, as well:
- The Termination of Relationships and Ancillary Matters Part 1: Divorce
- The Termination of Relationships and Ancillary Matters Part 2: Annulment
- The Termination of Relationships and Ancillary Matters Part 3: Property Settlements
- The Termination of Relationships and Ancillary Matters Part 4: Alimony
- The Termination of Relationships and Ancillary Matters Part 5: Child Support
- The Termination of Relationships and Ancillary Matters Part 6: Child Custody
If you need help with any of the information above or are considering a divorce, need help with child custody or child support, contact our Raleigh divorce lawyer, today. We will set up a consultation with you to talk more about your options.
Klish and Eldreth | Lawyer in Raleigh NC
As always, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about estate planning. Also contact our estate planning attorney in Raleigh NC to schedule a consultation if you have yet to start estate planning. It’s never too early to make plans for your wishes upon death. In addition, our estate lawyer in Raleigh NC is here to help you with all your legal matters, whether it be estate planning, trademarking, copyrighting, or DWI issues.